[Faith-talk] Bible sources

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 05:44:10 UTC 2017

When you don't know braille or computer skills lots of these options don't matter. I'm older than you and I am happy you learned so much young. When I was in grade school through high school I was barely considered legally blind thus nobody thought I would ever need more than large print. Of course back in the 70s and 80s we were guinea pigs for the system and the new laws. I'm certain that didn't help. That I went to a rural school district also didn't help. It's been quite a journey from 20/200 to 3/200!  I slowly lost my sight but never my insight nor faith.

I feel for Harry Potter; he goes home every summer to live in the muddle world and lives in the Wizard world during the school year but neither place really seems to fit him. Lots of days I don't feel welcome on either side of the fence either! Thankfully God, like the headmaster at Hogwarts looks out for me!

Ericka Short