[Faith-talk] Accessible faith resources for all ages

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:19:56 UTC 2017

You actually came in to college at a really good time Ashley. Can't speak for Sarah, but email was just starting to be widely used on campus when I was in college. We seriously had to take an "Introduction to the Internet" class to graduate in social work! This was 1998.

I just browsed through book share and there are lots of things on church history depending on what faith you're looking for. There are lots of authors from the nondenominational like Tony Compolo, Jerry Jenkins, and some of the authors from proverbs 31 ministries. If you're interested in broadening your horizons just for understanding other faiths and cultures then you could read a book a day and never end! There are Bible studies, commentaries, devotions, and so much there that I think you could find something to feed your Spirit easily. Just out of curiosity, I might read the book by Sylvia Browne on the spirit of your pet. Not that I believe in that afterlife stuff that she talks about but you know. Easier to defend your faith when you know what the others are thinking. :-)

Ericka Short
From my 6+ with unusually cooperative dictate. :-)