[Faith-talk] Accessible faith resources for all ages

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 05:34:04 UTC 2017

First, happy Pentecost everyone!

Thank you Ashley! I know there are other NFB options, but with family things going on like Grandparents in their 90s I just can't get away from family the way I could when I was younger. I already know what to expect since my boyfriend is already up there attending. Anything outside of Wisconsin is better than what we have here though some small bits of progress have been made.

Next time I go on bookshare I will look things up for you. They are always adding things. I said goodbye to learning Ally years ago because it is so expensive. Book share is free if you are a college student, or Hadley student. This has been mentioned before and that is how I am able to afford it on the income.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6+