[Faith-talk] Question out there

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 00:47:47 UTC 2017

Everyone chime in here. Just a reflection and I want to know what others think.  If you can't pick and choose the Scriptures you like to create doctrine, why do believers feel it's OK to pick and choose which sins to hate or withhold Eucharist/communion from? A rich guy who cheats on his taxes and his wife shouldn't be able to have communion anymore than someone who is gay/lesbian but do you send in law abiding otherwise. I mean, greed and gluttony are two also mentioned in the Bible but we still get fat people communion and everything. Isn't this being judge mental? I thought judgment was up to God, not us.

Ericka Short