[Faith-talk] Was almost bombarded this morning

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 06:58:24 UTC 2017

The choir director from the district who I was working with and acquire contacted me via email today.

I informed her via email that I was no longer attending the church and no longer wanted to have any affiliation with it whatsoever.

I don't have any email addresses for anyone else, I still haven't talk to the cops yet, I'm a little embarrassed to. And, I don't know how they'll handle a religious situation. Considered the freedom of religion thing in the country.

Tomorrow is another day :-) actually, today is the day, I'm just now going to sleep.

Jenny