[Faith-talk] Was almost bombarded this morning

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:39:02 UTC 2017

hi, jenny we use to belong to the Mormon church. it is my understanding
that you can have your name taken from the church roles I think that you
have to go through your local bishop and posibly the stake president  to
have your name officially removed from the church role. One of the
things that I learned was not just how to become a member of a church
but it can be important to know how to leave and or become a nonmenber
if you choose to do that.