[Faith-talk] dilema

Patrick Gormley kk3fradio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 23:37:58 UTC 2017

Let me see if I can help you solve your dilemma.  This is coming from
someone who has been a catholic for over sixty years and is still one today.
Whether the Mass is said in English or Latin, it's the same mass wherever
you go.  If the English speaking church is closer, than by all means go
there.  If you can get to the latin Church without it being inconvenient
either for you or the person taking you, then go there.  I've been a lector
for over 40 years and a Eucharistic minister for 12 years.  In any event, I
hope the foregoing information helps you solve your dilemma. Patrick GOrmley