[Faith-talk] dilema

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 02:11:11 UTC 2017

Hi Patrick, thanks for your email to Jenny. I had a long conversation with her a few days ago. Please pray for her, as she is really searching. I'm not sure if you are aware, but she was attending a Mormon church for awhile. I'm not exactly sure what she's looking for. She sent me an email about an Orthodox Catholic Church today. I responded, but I was on my way out the door and it was a very quick email. I'm afraid I was a bit curt with her. So please pray for her.

Do you have a website? I think it was you that does, but I've lost the web a.ress. If you wouldn't mind sending it again, I'd appreciate it.    Blessings,    Debby