[Faith-talk] Thank you and a concern

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 00:35:52 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka!
I am praying for Barb, and all who is in contact with her, and all loved ones. I pray that she has eternity to look forward to. This body we have on earth must parish at some time. I pray that the Lord heals her, but may his will be done. Yes, the NLS is not promoted nearly enough. I advertise it as much as I can, along with the NFB. This is why I get 800 emails a day, and I join new lists all of the time, just so I can get information to people. It has always bothered me that so many people go without, just because they do not get all of the information that is out there. There is so much help right in communities that people do not know about. Awareness is the most important key for us blind folk LOL!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10