[Faith-talk] Thank you and a concern

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 00:05:02 UTC 2017

Totally agree with you David! The ease of use and the variety of ways to access the NLS offerings really don't get the attention they deserve. Some people with hearing impairments, like my grandfather, would be able to push buttons and listen to things easier than they could find something on a digital talking book and it's more transferable. They can access it at home or at their child's home, just have to put in a code. Seniors are familiar with the keypad on a regular phone.

Glad you promote it!

My boyfriend's adoptive mother is in her 80s and  in the hospital. A medication is causing her kidneys to shut down. They are coming back a little bit but nobody knows right now if it will continue so she can go home. Diabetes and kidney disease is not a good combination! Please pray for Barb, the family and others who love her.

Ericka Short