[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 21:30:52 UTC 2017

David,
That is a circular argument like what comes first, the chicken or egg.
People learn about faith in church and of course they will go to a church
they like such as the social aspect or style of worship.
How can we learn about the faith without church? You say you need a
grounding in the Bible. But, the clergy and supporting volunteers such as
sunday school teachers teach us about the bible and other parts of faith.

And, would anyone go to a place in which they were not welcome or
comfortable?
Come on, now, you know you need to be comfortable where you go.
And for us blind people, there is transportation to consider.
Furthermore, what one person finds biblical may not be what  another person
likes.

It seems like your advice is unrealistic.
Church for many people are more than just the faith; its socialization and
spiritual growth too.

Ashley