[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:19:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is not just a comment about David, it is a comment for a lot of people.

If people knew anything about Catholicism, they would know that that is the put the teaching of the church. It always has been, always will be. The gospel of Jesus Christ and the saving of us is through his blood has always been teaching in the Catholic Church. Those who don't know proper information don't realize that. And should read up with people who know what they're talking about before people decide that's not the truth.

Most of my life I grew up thinking Catholics were going to hell. Did I have my suspicions, yes I did, but, I have had to learn that things have to be taken care of, watched over, such as that, that churches can get into big trouble when they're a Tonna mess and can do what they want.

Just like a mother and her child, if the child makes a mistake, very serious mistake, that would possibly mean the end of someone's life we leave, spiritually, or your life, they must stop it. They must understand that they have to stop it before it becomes a huge cancer. I had my doubts about the Catholic Church for a long time, been in and out, but kind of stuff, but, they have never changed, their mass has never changed, they have not sold out their soul and their spirit to be the entertainment of all who come there.

They have been and always will be the same, they're saying mass, nothing else like that will change. So, even though people don't like their traditions, that's their problem. And, back in the day, they did have their traditions. Even the apostles. They also have not change their views on things because it is politically correct.

I have learned a lot about the role of the priest. It is not at all like what I thought it was, even up until recently. I have a great priest, who sits and talks to me about it. Not because he's trying to trap me in the church. But because I misunderstood.

The Catholics aren't the Mormons. Or Jehovah's Witnesses. They don't trap anybody in there. They don't go probably four of them after they leave. They want you to stay but, they can't make you, and eventually, you will have to make those decisions on your own. And deal with them.

If someone comes back, like I did, they are always a Catholic, it doesn't matter what we done, it doesn't matter where we've gone or how long. We are always Catholic. Yes, should we go to confession, absolutely, but, it still doesn't make us any less Catholic that we've gone made mistakes, and come back.

And compassion, well, again, that are simply spiritual direction given to the priest by Christ himself. But the priest is still there. He's not possessed by Christ. So, whom ever teaches that that the priest becomes Christ, well, he does, Innoway, only because he is given the holy spirit spirit to be able to receive the words from Christ that we need to hear from Christ about our situations, not just a blanket of one.

Anyhow, everybody has the right to believe whatever they do. I know that with all the faith that I have been in, dried, all that stuff, do I feel left out sometimes in the Catholic Church, yes, I do. But, I would rather feel left out in the Catholic Church teaches right doctor and then anyone else

In fact, see if you can find a video of a confirmation ceremony and the Catholic Church. We are asked if we know Christ as our savior and do we recognize that his blood is their way of salvation. So, if you doubt me. Check on YouTube. Catholics are now encouraged to read the Bible. And, they can read any thing they want to. Even if the books that are used in the other versions of the Bible don't have the Latin books that are extra in the Bible that were originally there, from the Latin fact. Or, they want to read their own, that's up to them. As long as they're studying the Gospel. It doesn't matter.

Before you get into there is no adding of books blah blah blah, again, nobody really knows how many books, etc., there really is. So, there are exactly examples of the books in the Bible better in the Catholic version with the apocrypha. It is absolutely proven.

The final thing but I will say to David and everyone else that are skeptical, go read the daily readings of the Catholic mass, the gospel is there, and the epistles are there. Dar. If that's the case oh really, we don't believe in the gospel? Seriously, get your information Wright.

Jenny