[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 23:03:23 UTC 2017

Yes, I have both, but, I don't have that kind of money. Paratransit would be cheaper. So, would have to go and try to meet people. But again, I really don't know when the liturgy and, and if they have fellowship after. So, it's easier for me to just go with somebody.

I have though, thought about the Latin right that I generally go to. I finally fell sort of in love with it. My priest, who I had never met until puke Ville USA, told me that I would be a part of the mass no matter what I did. So, the choir has totally changed, and, there was a new choir director coming in. He has worked with tons of choirs. So he probably has worked with someone with some kind of disability.

I am going to ask him if he would prefer me to go out and listen, and do rehearsals, in the choir, and not saying anything I don't know. I feel though that I can't be in the sanctuary and listen to what the choir says on a regular basis. When I went last Sunday, I saying of course quietly, the stuff I knew. And the stuff that I didn't know, I just learned. Or started to learn. So, I can sort of teach myself the actual liturgy. There is stuff that is done by the choir that is different. So, I might just stay down in the sanctuary to learn what the basic parts of it are.

I did sing it quietly so no one said anything. And, I don't think the priest would care. So, I did feel that it was fine. As long as I wasn't singing the opera in the middle of the sanctuary. Though I am not used to his voice during mass, he has such a quiet way of speaking. And, during the mass, he does not use any sort of microphone, but generally churches from that order generally don't. They only use one during the homily. I am just going to have to learn about that too. And, being in the front row of the sanctuary can help me hear him better. Again, I finally understood my role in the church.

God has given me a place and a place where I didn't think I had one. I thought about checking out the Orthodox Catholic. But, maybe someone can correct me, but I thought that the Catholic Latin church was the beginning. Because everyone went to a Catholic church at some point, but always had the Latin involved. So, it didn't matter what language or what part of the church The other churches came after, the Orthodox one said that it has roots in the Russian orthodox part. Where as the Latin mass is basically started in the beginning. Because of the fact that people could go anywhere and still understand the math.

Do any Catholics know of this?

Oh, and new missionaries have called. But, I didn't answer I forgot to take my do not disturb off my phone. So, there was that. I didn't call them back as I am not feeling really hot, so, after falling last night, raising my body. I just don't feel well. The bruising was not anything we are related, but there was a lot of it, and a lot of different places. And I just hurt. So, I don't plan on doing anything.

If they call again though, it will be explained or told Whiteley vigorously that I no longer want any part of the church, and answer prize that that was not conveyed to them. I will call the bishop however actually text him and let him know that I no longer want contact with anybody. As far as church related stuff goes. So, The Missionaries and Suz need to stop. So, I know that if you ask the bishop. It's a lot more formal, especially if you text, or email. Then, you have some sort of record.

Jenny