[Faith-talk] dilema

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 03:35:30 UTC 2017

No, you are current with me at all. I have done a lot of praying and receive communion on Sunday at the Latin shirt. I've decided to stay there only because the other rights in the Catholic Church seem to be like run out after Masson's or if there is more than an hour they still leave.

I was excited about the Orthodox Catholic church, however, I had to be realistic and understand that I had to go where I went. And, if I don't know correctly, the Latin mass is probably the oldest one ever. And there something about me that really respect that.

Not to mention the fact that I did not want to go and like a church and then not be able to be a part of it, or be a part of it when my friends could take me. I'm on comfortable going to a church, not knowing the size of it, and saying hey, my friend can always take me, can we find someone who can? Not a real comfortable thing in my book right now. There are multiple people not just one to go to St. Mary's. So, that's OK. My friends are helping me learn. Sunday Brittany was telling me what was going on in the crease actions during the mass. Probably the next Sunday they will be reading me the mask as it's being sick. So that I will understand what they're saying and when they're saying it, the timing issue.

I do love the Latin mass though, so it's not that I don't like it. Just still learning. The choir has changed a lot. They sound completely different and they haven't even gotten the new choir director yet, who has worked with a zillion choirs, including St. Mary's

I think I will hang back a little bit and learn what the general stuff is during the mass, so that I can go up and be really OK with what they're singing. I basically saying the stuff. Very very lonely, so that I can sing it with my boys, and hear how it was coming out. But, I was able to learn some of the stuff that I didn't remember. So, I felt really good about it.

But, it's not why I wanted to join a church, but the fellowship after means a whole lot to me. As I've said before. So thanks for being an encouragement, and no, you were not correct to me.

Jenny