[Faith-talk] Digest Mode

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 28 17:34:00 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

I explained it, and I'll do it again.  Please pay attention this
time, or save the message so that you don't have to ask again.

There are listers who only want to receive one message a day from
lists they're on.  So they change the setting from receive all
messages to digest.  They receive one message with all the
messajes of the day, and the subject line says the list name,
digest and a volume number.  You are replying on that, which I
have asked listers here not to do.  It doesn't reflect the topic
you want to talk about.

I hope this helps.

Blessings,

Linda