[Faith-talk] Division Constitution

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 28 19:17:47 UTC 2017

I believe I sent it because Sarah wanted to see it.  Instead of
the accusing and angry tones some here are using, or crabbing
about what you don't see here or know about, asking a question
would be appropriate and appreciated.  I'm doing my best to
moderate a very emotional and controversial list, and I'm seeing
a lot of complaining and anger on here.  We all need to work on
email etiquette and manners.  Some of us are demanding, rather
than asking if someone has information they'd like, and I'm
getting weary of it.  I'm working on that myself.

Blessings,

Linda