[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:26:04 UTC 2017

Please stop proselytizing your belief without understanding that we are all on here believe that faith saves us and that is faith alone in God.  I felt judged by the last email posted here. So much so that I could not read half of the rambling message. You really need to understand things from other people before you make comments. You were so we never read the Bible. You assume that all of us worship  ideas not God.

I completely believe that works for others comes from thankfulness for what God has done for me.  If a Christian faith is practiced rather than showing up at appointed times and just going through the motions or personal gain then it doesn't matter whether they are Catholic, Jewish, or Protestant of some kind. I know too many "Christians" of all denominations and non denominations Who are there just for the recognition it will bring them somewhere else, I E church president for the resume.  This past post reminds me of the haughty prayer outside The temple who kept saying "I'm so glad I'm not like the guy next to me. I do this, and this and this."

Ericka Short