[Faith-talk] Link I mentioned

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 28 22:21:30 UTC 2017

Ericka,

Yes, that is right. Protestants have the sacraments of baptism and communion
and Catholics have seven sacraments.
For catholics, most sacraments signal a time of life.
Yep, I agree that something does not have to be a sacrament to be sacred.

Now I'll write about the other sacrament on a new subject line.

Ashley