[Faith-talk] Link I mentioned

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 01:50:07 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
Great discussion. David, I understand where you are coming from. However, there are people that need ritual. Furthermore, the sacraments are believed to have a transference of grace, which I have felt before. David, what you do is as much a ritual as what others do.

There are seven sacraments in the Catholic and some Episcopal/Anglican churches: Baptism, Confession, First communion, Confirmation, Matrimony, Holy Orders, and Anointing of the sick. I have experienced much from these sacraments before. There is a power I can’t explain that comes through them, but again, we are all different and experience god in different ways.

God bless,
Christine