[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 02:24:55 UTC 2017

Regarding the list, I just have to say that as a non-Christian, I'm super uncomfortable on this list. If a Catholic can get that kind of backlash from the list, then what would I, as a Pagan, receive?

i've considered unsubscribing many, many times, and honestly the only reason i don't is out of stubbornness. I believe this should be an inter-faith list, including all religions. If I left this list, there would be no voice for non-Christians.

I agree with some of the others that some boundaries were seriously crossed. I don't think this sort of behavior should be tolerated.

Brandon