[Faith-talk] Help with Morman Missionaries

Christine A. Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:31:58 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,
Sounds like some people are persistent. I'm sure Brandon may comment, but there was a time he was a Jehovah Witness. When he left, people tried and tried to call him too. It took lots of ignoring for them to stop bugging him. The sad thing is he lost friends because they believed in only being friends with their own religion. So it was very traumatizing for him.

I would suggest just not answering the phone, and if you do just be nice, gracious, and thank them for everything but you found peace somewhere else. Eventually they will leave you alone.

God bless,
Christine

Sent from my iPhone