[Faith-talk] Spiritual Gifts

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 29 20:51:58 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka,

I took an invintory or two earlier in my Christian life.  I don't
remember what all mine are, but one is discernment.  I need to go
to the Bible and refresh myself on what they are.  I believe,
though, that a good singing voice is a God-given talent, not a
spiritual gift! I appreciate the voice God has given me, and am
grateful to those over the years who have helped me to improve
it.  I try always to use it for God's honor and glory, and to
teach my students here to do the same with their musical talents.

Blessings,

Linda