[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:12:58 UTC 2017

I can back up Jenny, Ashley on the disappearing during Eucharist thing. She has mentioned that she's been Catholic as well before so this is not a new experience or something she's just heard about. She told me she was married in the Catholic ChurchJenny, you might want to not only do you research locally but nationally about the churches as well.  This way you could find out more information so you can ask great questions of the priest at your current church and if you get to talk to the Orthodox priest.

I got a little confused in your message too so watch those dictation errors  before you send.

Ericka Short