[Faith-talk] Spiritual gifts

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:52:48 UTC 2017

Hi guys!
For years, my spiritual gifts have been encouraging, building up, and love. That is how I want to come across on here. I am so sorry for anything I said that did not show my Spiritual gifts. People in my everyday life, say that I am the most encouraging person they know. I don’t brag at all. That is my gift from the Lord. I got carried away, because sometimes, I defend my beliefs too hard, and my gifts are lost in my message. I will be on this list, to practice those gifts, and to lead you to resources. My temperament weekness is to talk too much. Traci keeps me in line about that, and keeps me humble. God bless, you guys!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10