[Faith-talk] Mass length and such

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 29 22:08:57 UTC 2017

Hi,
Leaving church before service is over is disrespectful.
In the Methodist churches I've been to, if someone needs to leave early,
they sit in the back and quietly sneak out. However, generally speaking,
Methodists stay till the last hymn is over as  Lutherans do.

Some may leave hurriedly, but most will orderly file out of the church. Then
you can line up and shake the minister's hand if you want  and go to
fellowship.

Ashley