[Faith-talk] Not necessary

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:16:14 UTC 2017

I wrote this on the list so that if anyone has a problem with it or if anyone thinks I said it wrong please tell me.

Linda, if I understood it the first time I wouldn't have passed it the second time and I wouldn't have asked it the second time if I understood it as many times as I could have read it. So that kind of garbage is not necessary. And if that gets me in trouble then so be it

And if that kind of garbage is going to come out of people's mouth that are supposed to be faithful and about faith on this list that I don't need to be on it. So, I guess we should all keep it in check and believe me crap is less offensive than what you wrote

Jenny