[Faith-talk] Not necessary

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 03:22:12 UTC 2017

Hey Linda,
I know how frustrating it is to repeat things over and over again. Some people learn differently and it takes repeating a few times to process. I know it doesn’t make things easier for you though.

Regarding the language thing, I believe we all got that PM, or something similar like that….perhaps you sent a similar one to her privately?

God bless,
Christine