[Faith-talk] Not necessary

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 29 21:51:49 UTC 2017

This might be Jenny's response to me when I explained to her for
the second time about digest mode.  I wasn't sarcastic, and I
didn't swear at her, nothing like that! And this is the way she
treats me! I wrote her off list; she makes it public! I write
this so that you all know what her message may be about.

Or, it may be about the private message I sent to her asking her
to watch her language!----- Original Message -----