[Faith-talk] Prayer Request

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 7 19:17:00 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka,

That's pathetic! That's way too long to wait for help.  Would you
consider going to one of the other training centers? I'm praying
this will be resolved very soon.  It's shameful that so many
blind people have to live off government entitlements.  Those
will be gone very soon, I read, because the government really is
broke-well, broke in more ways than one to my way of thinking.
I'm glad you're a little more at peace.  Keep bugging them,
though.  The squeaky wheel gets the oil.  In the Bible, a widow
kept showing up asking for her dead husband's land, I think it
was.  He finally gave it to her because he was tired of her
showing up every day and bothering him about it.

Blessings,

Linda