[Faith-talk] Prayer Request

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:20:11 UTC 2017

I think I recall that story. It's not just a certain center. They won't let people go to a center outside WI without a fight. CCB would be ok but i would die in LA weather! MN is just waiting for VR aproval. I'd be going in April if they said yes already.

Thanks for the prayers all!

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704