[Faith-talk] Prayer Request

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 03:53:31 UTC 2017

You know what's sad? There are jobs out there, jobs that blind people can do, and yet there are lots of folks who have given up, or just don't want to work. Last year when we were hiring we ended up hiring sighted temps. The flip side of this though is that the Feds have made rules now that make it, in my opinion, harder for states to serve blind adults. Just my 2 cents' worth. They have to spend a big chunk of their money on blind youth, which is fine, but it does not, or cannot include college. When I was on our rebab council, the horrible thought was that there might have to be waiting lists, and other things like that. Kind of crazy. So I'll hang on to my job for a little while longer, and am totally grateful for the ways that God has provided for me and my family.    Blessings,    Debby