[Faith-talk] National convention

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 03:00:16 UTC 2017

Hey,
I have good grades, and this summer i was looking for a summer internship but I didn't get it. I am still looking, but I would rather go to convention. I was wondering how to tell my parents that i want to attend national convention. I have flied in the past to convention but I don't know how expensive the flight will be. Have you guys had experience with having a free summer. I am probably going to volunteer and take one class. I live in Georgia. By car it is six hours. Is mega bus or train safe to get to Orlando?
How do you guys stand up for something like convention or stand up for your faight.
Thanks,
Shikha.