[Faith-talk] Relationship Issues

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon May 15 03:34:04 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

Well, I was certainly tempted in my younger days, and I always
wondered what it would be like to have and raise a child.  I
knew, though, that it was up to me as the woman to set and keep
the boundaries in my dating relationships, and, God helping me, I
was able to do so.  Too many of my friends were hurt because of
the messes they allowed themselves to get into!

God is a forgiving God, and I'm glad that you have experienced
that forgiveness and healing.  Accepting who you are and what
your limitations are is very important, and you're not isolating
yourself, either.  All that is good!

Blessings,

Linda