[Faith-talk] Phone call tonight

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 04:05:27 UTC 2017

I hope there were several people on the phone call tonight. I totally spaced out and forgot.  Back pain has returned. Pray that I can get some relief so I can get back to doing physical therapy exercises scoliosis stinks!

Chad & I have a good older friend who is starting radiation treatment for a tumor that is cancerous. When you're 80 and having cancer it's a little scary for the rest of us. Bob is very optimistic. Please pray for my grandparents too. Just too much going on with people I care about! Thank you for your prayers.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6+