[Faith-talk] Phone call tonight

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed May 17 08:59:27 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka,

We missed you.  There were several on the call last night, and we
had a good discussion, mostly about the Logos software and how
inaccessible it is for blind people using a screen reader.  Since
WindowEyes will be longer be on the market for us, most will be
using JAWS, which might encourage them to try to work with us.
It's a big expense for them, though.

I'm sorry you're going through stuff, and I'll remember you in
prayer.

Blessings,

Linda