[Faith-talk] Further Discussion

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri May 19 02:47:55 UTC 2017

Rob, apology accepted! In some cases here, it's because the man
had some disease when a child that cuased him to be unable to be
a father.  The young ladies choose to marry them anyway because
they love them, I'm guessing.  What do I know! I'm not in their
shoes.

I'd extend an offer to anyone here to listen to our services
online, but they're not accessible to the blind.  The site needs
Flash Player, which is not accessible.  Trust me; I'm working
with them on that, but so far am beating my head against the
perverbial brick wall.

One of the reasons I purchased a BrailleNote Touch last summer
was so that I could listen when I was away, or catch up when I
got back home, or listen when I'm home sick.  No can do because
it doesn't support Flash Player withght downloading a plug-in.
Our pastor tells me that they had no choice of medial player, and
I'm not the only one having trouble.  Isn't technology fun?

Blessings,

Linda