[Faith-talk] Ridiculous!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 19:50:57 UTC 2017

Hi there, I have been a member of a lot of different denomination. The only ones that I have been able to count on with the Elvia or Latter Day Saints group. The Bible and it is beautiful. It's not exactly the way that most denomination practice. Three hours on the Sunday. We have lots of time :-)

We have sacrament which is church we have wonderful which is a pork butt is full and releases Cytie and prepared with and you can see the men and the women separate to deal with things that are handled by both the tuition.

So, I never have to worry about transit. Even for activity that I would normally be cut out on. I can still get to go.

I have a ride to Catholic mass opportunity, but that's it. No more. For any way for me to do activities in the church. I have to pay lots of money prepared. I don't have that kind of cash. Again, not nothing on the Catholic Church. There are others who feel the same way but I'm just going on what I know. So, understand that I'm not passing the church. I just know that if the father once asked where he wants us, me to be. And that included. In all parts of the church. Enough where he will let me.

Anyhow, that's a written right. Or not to even pass judgment. If I have done so in anyway I apologize.

Your sister in Christ

Jenny