[Faith-talk] Terminology

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri May 19 14:54:46 UTC 2017

Hi Sarah and All,

It seems that I have used incorrect terminology.  I am sorry, and
will no longer mention false doctrines or state what I and my
church believe.  It's a big part of the faith which I have, but
some can't read about it because they're uncomfortable with what
I post.  I will refrain, but everyone else here has the freedom
to do so.  I am not a Greek or Hebrew scholar as others here are.
Sarah, I wish you would have said I was using those words
incorrectly in the first place.  You could have been comfortable
here a lot sooner had you done so.  Now that I know, I will cease
to share what I believe to be Biblical teachings, and will no
longer share how they are still applicable to us today.  If
listers are so inclined, and as Christians we all should be, read
the Bible for yourselves, and ask that God, through His Holy
Spirit, would help you to understand and to live accordingly.

Blessings,

Linda