[Faith-talk] Terminology

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 19 15:02:24 UTC 2017

I hink people have misunderstood the reason for this list. I think we al
have the right to post are beliefs so long as no one get offended by them. I
think we all have somewhat different beliefs as per our religion.

I have refrained from posting on this or any lists bedause of certain things
that I sent a cople of years ago that by mistake got sent to everyone in my
address book. I'm still paing the price for that.

If this post bothers anyone, I'm truly sorry for this.

Blessings to all.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net