[Faith-talk] Ridiculous!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:11:31 UTC 2017

That is a wonderful story Justin! Oh and congratulations on the baptism. My sisters didn't get their kids baptized, but I was very blessed to attend the baptism of all four of my now ex-husband's nieces and nephews. Those kids really enriched my life and I am blessed that their families have kept me up-to-date through Facebook though I am no longer technically family.

Ericka Short from my iPhone 6+