[Faith-talk] Ridiculous!

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:53:05 UTC 2017

The Bible is the only truth, and the whole truth! If you believe something that is not in the Bible, it is not of God. That is all there is to it. To be Christian, you must believe that the Bible is the only truth and the only words of God you will only hear.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10