[Faith-talk] some happy news

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 20 23:15:08 UTC 2017

Good for you Sarah. Unfortunately, no matter where we would likve in Victorville, there are no sidewalks anywhere up here. We can't move down the hill because it is too expensive for us @ this time. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to go back to work because of my health. I have been trying to get in the telephone customer service class @ Junior Blind in LA, but I can't get a doctor to medically clear me. This means that besides my SSDI & my small amount I get from disability retirement fromt eh Federal Government Sarah's little bit of income she gets for cleaning is not enough for us to move closer to where transportation would be better for me.

As I have posted before, people just don't want to be as helpful as they would have been 5 to 10 years ago because of the world we live in.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net