[Faith-talk] For Catholics with special needs, areligiouseducation that includes | USCatholic.org

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 01:39:21 UTC 2017

Great points Ashley! Not only do I thank people who help me out tangibly but I do my best to volunteer in & out of church. In Madison I haven't been as active, but once I get to training in MN and back to my scheduled life I will be more participatory. Too much unknowns to commit to anything. People i have met at church I'm on fb with. They see me just living life and learn a lot. Slowly they are more comfy to ask questions.

I see a lot of wonderful millenials out there too. They may not be in pews but more live out the Gospel than the "older" folks who attend church then go home to a lifestyle of full house & bank account with no thought to anyone but Greed their master.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6+

> [...]
> Take care, guys, and read all of this and take it for what it is worth.

>>> Madison. WI. 53704

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/jesusloves1966%40gma <http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/jesusloves1966%40gma>

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40g <http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40g>