[Faith-talk] some happy news

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun May 21 02:00:04 UTC 2017

Hi Sarah,

I'm so hapfy for you and Kevin.  Moving is not my favorite thing
to do in life, but I've done it to improve my situation, and
knowing that I'm in God's will in doing so.  Happy packing,
moving and unpacking! One thing, though, I hope the move isn't
taking place during the NFB convention!

Blessings,

Linda