[Faith-talk] For Catholics with special needs, a religious education that includes | USCatholic.org

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:28:15 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka, I am so sorry that you have had such bad experiences. After being in a church where my husband was ignored most of the time, and I felt left out socially, I am so glad to be in a place that wants us and does not judge us. I was encouraged to look at being a pastor. I did all the course work they asked me to do but then a new pastor came and he refused to mentor or help me in any way.  So I also lost the support from the Board. I was crushed and angry, and was also falsely accused of saying things I did not say.  Anyway I am glad it is over and we have moved forward.     Debby.

Sent from my iPhone