[Faith-talk] catholicism question

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:03:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is Jenny of course.

My phone number is: 779-200-1983.

Yep, I would love to talk to you about this. YouTube and all that stuff I haven't been able to find the right versions. One of the issues that I have found with I forget the name of the group that you have to pay for the hymnal Emz. Is that they're different hymnals and each hymnal has their own wording. Do not learn
Weird Ha

Jenny