[Faith-talk] Changing Words

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 21:56:47 UTC 2017

Well, I had a cycle for a mother, and a father who is God was his money. So, I don't know what either is light. They talk about heavenly father. And how he treats his children. And loves them. And hold them in his heart. But, don't understand it. So, that matter matter when you call him father mother. I still believe his father, but, it's still something that people have to get used to. He will always be father to me, and, hopefully, and the next life. When it comes down to it. I will understand father.

Jenny