[Faith-talk] Changing Words

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:26:49 UTC 2017

Yes, it definitely is a bother to change words all the time. I was once on a retreat for women led "some nuns. I almost feel like saying supposed nuns. Sigh. Anyway, we began to pray the Lord's Prayer, or what we Catholics call the Our Father. Instead of Our Father who art in Heaven it was: Our FATHER and mother who art in heaven. I was so flabbergasted and upset, I couldn't even begin or finish saying the prayer. Many Orders of nuns are having trou# recruiting woman. I truly believe that part of the reason is that they have become quite liberal, and not sticking with the basics. Fortunately there are still many who feel the same way I do.    Blessings,    Debby