[Faith-talk] Orbit Reader

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri May 26 02:47:40 UTC 2017

To the best of my knowledge, Deane Blazie had nothing to do with the
Orbit Reader. It was funded by a consortium including the NFB, RNIB,
APH, and others. The work was done by  Orbit Research.

NLS is investigating the possibility of making refreshable braille
readers available to their patrons. Nothing is in place yet, and
impact of future budgets and/or  budget proposals is unknown at this time.

Dave