[Faith-talk] From the Moderator

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat May 27 19:54:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I will ask again: Would you please stop replying on subject lines
that are no longer what you're talking about? For example,
there's a subject line "Terminology" which is now a discussion
about Bookshare.

Let me further explain.  Your unwillingness to start a new
message with a new subject line may mean that some here will not
read your post because they're tired of the subject.

Also, as I stated in my last message asking that subject lines be
appropriate to the subject, the files are getting very long, and
are taking longer to come into our inboxes.

I hope I don't have to ask again!

Regards,

Linda